Book now your holiday in San Giuliano, Syracuse in this beautiful exclusive
Book now your holiday in San Giuliano, Syracuse in this beautiful exclusive private residence with swimming pool in Sicily San Giuliano Province of Sy
Book now your holiday in San Giuliano, Syracuse in this beautiful exclusive private residence with swimming pool
Once a fortified farmhouse it is now a lively Villa located between the cities of Catania and Syracuse.
This charming house has belonged to the San Giuliano family for 800 years, and is immersed in a 50-hectare orange grove dominated by the majestic Etna volcano.
As soon as you enter the wrought iron gate, you will be greeted by a precious collection of cacti and attracted to the exotic botanical garden designed by the late Marquis Giuseppe di San Giuliano.
The garden is now part of the Grandi Giardini Italiani circuit which makes it a must for erudite travelers to Sicily. The main house, like the other buildings, overlooks the large courtyard which is dominated by a huge Ficus Magnoloide tree. The house can accommodate up to 22 people in a total of 11 bedrooms.
In the main house there are 5 finely furnished double rooms with private bathroom, while another three double rooms with bathroom overlook the courtyard. Recently renovated, "Il Palazzotto", a small two-storey apartment with a living room on the ground floor and a bedroom with private bathroom on the first floor, also inside the courtyard.
There are also 2 charming twin bedrooms and 1 shared bathroom called “Le Camerette” which are ideal for children and nannies.
A large vaulted lounge is on the ground floor with direct access to the main lawn offering an opportunity to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful botanical gardens. It is not only a beautiful house but it has a full agricultural activity with orange groves providing lemons grapefruit oranges of different species.
We have an internal laboratory where biscuits and jams are made by hand, following the old family recipe. A vegetable garden is also close at hand to enrich our guests' table.
• Located in a historic property of 55 hectares of orange grove
• Botanical garden of 5 hectares with over 500 species of plants
• Vegetable garden
• Large 18 m swimming pool. X 9 mt. a salt filtration system is used
• Fully equipped pool house with toilet and shower
• Large seating area with sun loungers
• Tennis court
• Possibility to eat in the whole garden
• Wood-fired pizza oven The park surrounding the house is part of the Grandi Giardini Italiani circuit, and is subject to occasional visits in which guests are accompanied by guided tours. Indoor • Large living room with fireplace with French doors to the garden
• Lounge with satellite TV
• Informal dining room for 10 people
• Formal dining room for 18 people
• 8 double bedrooms with private bathroom with air conditioning and ceiling fans
• 1 duplex apartment with double room with private bathroom
• 2 double bedrooms with a bathroom to be shared without Ac
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Laundry For about two years, San Giuliano has chosen to use renewable sources to minimize the environmental impact.
The electricity used in the home and for the cultivation of citrus fruits is provided by 3 photovoltaic systems. LED lamps are used to minimize energy waste. A small botanical garden has been created which supplies vegetables to the home kitchen. all laundry is done using water (no dry cleaning) and dried in natural conditions.
Interiors Photo Gallery
|Date Range||Season||Daily Price||Weekly Price||Min. Nights|
|15.10.23 - 22.12.23||Low||0,00 €||0,00 €||0|
|22.12.23 - 07.01.24||High||0,00 €||0,00 €||0|
Minum Stay: 0 nights
Forewarning: 0 days
What's not included
At this time there anren't comments on VILLA SAN004
- Pets allowed
- Credit Cards
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- City centre
- Private villa
- House maid
- Events and ceremonies
- Private car park
- Air Conditioning
- Conference room